[Owasp-leaders] Board decision on the NYC RFP

Grigorios Fragkos grigorios.fragkos at owasp.org
Sat Feb 10 11:13:03 UTC 2018

Thank you for sharing this announcement.
It is key to have visibility and for all of us to be aligned with what is
decided.

Thank you.

--
Grigorios Fragkos - OWASP London Chapter Leader

Twitter: @owasplondon <https://twitter.com/owasplondon> | Facebook:
OWASPLondon <https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon> | www: OWASP London
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/London>
Consider supporting the community by becoming an OWASP member
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!

email: grigorios.fragkos at owasp.org | Twitter: @drgfragkos
<https://twitter.com/drgfragkos>
The information contained in this communication is intended solely
for  the use of the individual or entity to whom it  is  addressed
and  others authorized to receive it.  It may contain confidential
or  legally privileged information.  If you are not  the  intended
recipient,  you are hereby notified that any disclosure,  copying,
distribution or taking any action in reliance on the  contents  of
this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

immediately  by  responding to this email and then delete it  from
your system.