[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Hungary Chapter

Timur 'x' Khrotko [owasp] timur at owasp.org
Fri Dec 28 01:20:01 UTC 2018

Dear Dawn,

so we had two meetups this year, and will have the next one (a workshop) in
three weeks:
https://www.meetup.com/OWASP-HU/events/256760920/
This "does not meet the qualifications to remain as an active OWASP
Chapter", however I was told that this rule is reasonably flexible. Please
confirm, thanks! :)

I cc the leaders list, as this policy may be important for this group.

Cheers, 🎄,
Timur