[Owasp-leaders] Feedback Requested 2019 General Chapters/Project fund

Seba seba at owasp.org
Mon Dec 17 07:39:55 UTC 2018

hi Sherif,

I support the idea in general, as long as it should be easy to get the
requested funds with a short and clear decision process.

Also:
With the SAMM project we will start a sponsorship campaign to cover
financial or in kind support for technical editing, UX design, marketing
and website development.
I would expect the income of this campaign to contribute directly to the
SAMM project?
Any surplus income can be donated back to the general pool.

We should encourage / incentivise projects and chapters to raise
sponsorship/support and be able to use this directly for their own purpose.
Otherwise all projects/chapters will start relying on the general pool,
which will probably not be big enough.

Kind regards
Seba