[Owasp-leaders] template slides for meetup

Timur 'x' Khrotko [owasp] timur at owasp.org
Fri Dec 7 00:48:51 UTC 2018

Hey guys,

if these are the presos OWASP HQ can offer, it's utterly disappointing. 13
yrs old stuff, ppt formats, and a 2018 intro to bureaucratic metrics and
the officials, which preso is also actually like 5 yrs old, just bit
updated.

It's imo a sort of strategic weakness that we don't have a repo of
presentations on current and exciting topics that could help chapters not
only to introduce the movement but also deliver standard knowledge, branded
OWASP. Eg. reusable presos about the flagship projects, each in details,
presos explaining owasp t10 in details, etc. Or do those exist?

Imo if we set up a 4 meetups/yr requirement, let's provide a number of
readymade, standard presos for delivering meetups on OWASP projects.

For Martín I would suggest to have 2 slides about OWASP in general, not to
make this part boring. And do micro intros to a couple of interesting,
contemporary and useful OWASP projects, that can make a takeaway, not just
a ritual.)) Eg.:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1NwEgrlmjUDRlTiDro_FeZzVmD8DyAqFB3mbewKK6d0o/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,
Timur