[Owasp-leaders] Hosting Solutions (CTF)

Marios Nicolaides marios.nicolaides at owasp.org
Thu Dec 6 16:11:17 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Thanks for the provided information. I believe that it's always good to
have alternatives and it's up to you to see which one fits best for your
requirements.

We used Cyberranges before and I like the way you can easily create VMs
through their website and that the challenge is made available online to
access by everyone at the end of the CTF.
I've also spoken with George (from Silensec) and he was very keen on
helping the community and getting more people sharing challenges on
their platform.

If anyone would like to have a chat with him, you can drop him an email:
george at silensec.com.

Also, more information is available at https://cyberranges.com

Sincerely,
Marios