[Owasp-leaders] Hosting Solutions (CTF)

Harold Blankenship harold.blankenship at owasp.org
Thu Dec 6 15:39:46 UTC 2018

We are working on getting relationships with certain cloud based solution
providers for the VM question.  The Virtual Village project that Martin
linked is a good place to check - thanks, Martin.

As for the mail server, we should have a solution by the end of the first
quarter (it's a moving target like most things given the environment).
Until then, when you have a bounced email, you can email me and I will see
if I can add you to the whitelist (which works...mostly).

Regards,
Harold L. Blankenship

--
Harold L. Blankenship
*OWASP Foundation*
harold.blankenship at owasp.org
Direct: +1 512.644.3053 <1.512.644.3053>

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!