[Owasp-leaders] Hosting Solutions (CTF)

Ash Dastmalchi ash.dastmalchi at owasp.org
Thu Dec 6 10:52:56 UTC 2018

Hi Marios

I'm very much interested too, I'd like to use CTFs to spice up our chapter
meets and have been looking around. Came to a conclusion to host in a
machine and have it accessible via a switch/AP at the meetings. But if
there's a possibility to have an online hosting, that would be great.

Cheers
--
Ash Dastmalchi
OWASP Ghana Chapter Leader
ash.dastmalchi at owasp.org
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ghana

Follow OWASP Ghana Chapter on Twitter: @OWASPGhana
<https://twitter.com/OWASPGhana>
Join our meetup Group <https://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Ghana-Chapter/>

Consider giving back and supporting the open community by becoming an OWASP
member today!

--
Ash Dastmalchi
OWASP Ghana Chapter Leader