[Owasp-leaders] Hosting Solutions (CTF)

Marios Nicolaides marios.nicolaides at owasp.org
Thu Dec 6 10:29:31 UTC 2018

Hi Sean,

Personally I am not aware how OWASP handles these situations and if
OWASP has any special deals with hosting vendors for hosting CTFs.

If there are not any special deals, I could get you in contact with a
company which offers these services. I've already talked to them and
they are willing to host it for free.
They have a platform for hosting VMs/CTFs and they organized a few CTFs
so far. They are involved in the community and they like to contribute
so it might be a good opportunity.

You could have a chat with them and see how it goes. Please let me know
if this could help.

Sincerely,
Marios