[Owasp-leaders] Feedback Requested 2019 General Chapters/Project fund

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Wed Dec 5 10:44:10 UTC 2018

Thanks John, my hope is to have a lightweight process otherwise it won't
scale. I want us to move away from doing appsec to keep a foundation to ->
We have a foundation to do appsec. At the moment it feels the other way
round.

FYI I have placed to board proposal here for the next vote (Dec 19):
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/December_2018
Once that is done I will get the ball rolling with the staff - on thing we
also need to work on is better guidlines on what you can expense and how
etc..

-Sherif

Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: