[Owasp-leaders] [OWASP-chapters] Updates on OWASP & The Board

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Thu Aug 30 10:40:34 UTC 2018

Dear Josh, et all,

Your response not only disappoints me, it saddens me.

I am offering an open dialogue and I get blamed and shamed in a wording not
worth the professional you are. It appears to me you have read something
between the lines that is not there. In no word or action any decision has
been forwarded or suggested. As a previous member of the board I would
assume you would be able to put aside your assumptions and communicate on a
mature manner.

I will not go into details of any statement or accusation made in such tone
or wording, truly believing those who shout the loudest are not those who
are the most heard.

That said, I am open for all discussions and suggestions in an dialogue
with mutual respect and professionalism.

Kind regards,
-martin

Martin Knobloch
OWASP Chairman of the BOD