[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Swag github project

Tanya Janca tanya.janca at owasp.org
Sun Aug 26 23:57:54 UTC 2018

Hi Kevin and Simon,

I like the idea of Simon putting all the images and logos in a place where everyone can get it, rather than having to ask Travis or I for a copy.  Then everyone can grab them whenever they want.  :)

Travis, could you send everything you have to Simon?  Jon, Could you send your stuff too?

More swag = more #OWASPLove.

Happy Sunday everyone!

Tanya

Tanya Janca