[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Swag github project

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 23:43:53 UTC 2018

Simon,

How is this different than what Tanya Janca (@SheHacksPurple) posted
to the OWASP leaders list about collecting artwork for 'stickers'?
I.e., this thread:

    http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2018-February/019015.html

Many of us (yourself included!) already replied and sent Tanya our
project artwork at that time (mid February).  At least maybe you could
coordinate with her since she seems to have already collected a lot of
the artwork.

Thanks,
-kevin

--
Blog: http://off-the-wall-security.blogspot.com/    | Twitter: @KevinWWall
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.