[Owasp-leaders] AppSec USA

Takaharu Ogasa takaharu.ogasa at owasp.org
Thu Aug 23 23:44:57 UTC 2018

+1 My thoughts are with you Eoin. I guess it is good time to discuss what
we can do to help this situation.
I am thinking our chapter fund back to the foundation (although not much)
and let the foundation make use of new people to meet great OWASP people.
We started from nothing anyway.

--
Takaharu Ogasa (@takaharuogasa)
OWASP Sendai Local Chapter Leader