[Owasp-leaders] AppSec USA

Dirk Wetter dirk at owasp.org
Thu Aug 23 11:38:45 UTC 2018

Maybe I missed something during my vacation, but for the sake of our community I think
here is some discussion and transparency needed with the decision makers.

For the sake of our community it would be great to discuss also how we deal with volunteers.
At the London AppSec I found it kind of unthankful that they weren't invited for the networking
event. I know the get-together was horribly expensive (GBP 125 + VAT) but we are all
one community.

Cheers, Dirk

On 20.08.2018 15:24, Avi D (OWASP Israel) wrote:
> Wait, leaders are being /charged/ to attend – and /still/ not allowed to join the social
> dinner?? I can’t believe they’re doing that again, after it was such a negative affect at
> AppSecUK…
>

> What about the training, how can we register for that as leaders?
>

> Avi D

OWASP Volunteer
Send me encrypted mails (Key ID 0xD0A74569)
@drwetter