[Owasp-leaders] CTF Venue Suggestions

Paul Kern paul.kern at owasp.org
Mon Aug 20 17:21:04 UTC 2018

Thank you all for the great advice. I will take your suggestions into
consideration. We have a great room that we can use during the work day,
thanks to one of our local companies. They have been great to work with.
The challenge, however, is that we have a number of people who would like
to attend but they cannot make it during work hours. We want to have at
least one or two meetings after hours so those people can participate as
well. I used to work in higher education, so I have some contacts in that
world. I will definitely reach out to them.