[Owasp-leaders] CTF Venue Suggestions

Prashant Kv kvprashant at owasp.org
Sun Aug 19 19:20:24 UTC 2018

Hi,
We had same issues when we started meets in Bangalore. In fact we had few
meetups in a coffee shop. As Martin suggested it will be good to ask
colleges or universities near by. Other good open is local libraries have
rooms available.

In Bay Area chapter we have been fortunate to have senior professionals
following the meet. We get venue through them. Find out near by companies
and corresponding senior people on LinkedIn. I am sure some people will
help. One thing you need to convince them is that CTF is hosted remotely
and you will only use WiFi at the venue.

Regards
Prashant