[Owasp-leaders] Social media

Bjoern Kimminich bjoern.kimminich at owasp.org
Sun Aug 19 07:34:48 UTC 2018

Hi Ali,

in the past this was done by Tiffany, and emailing her about things to RT worked fine in case she didn't do it anyway.

So, I guess you'd best contact Dawn Aitken about this, as the took over Tiffany's responsibility as community manager.

Probably the other staff members also have Twitter access, but I don't know exactly who actively monitors mentions.

Cheers,
Björn