[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Swag github project

Vlad Styran vlad.styran at owasp.org
Thu Aug 16 12:26:18 UTC 2018

Hi Simon,

Awesome idea. PR for Kyiv chapter created.

Thanks,
Vlad Styran

OWASP Kyiv Chapter Leader
PGP pub key: 87F07F08 <http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x19ED24B087F07F08>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/owaspKyiv> Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/owaspkyiv> YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZlgZTJRb4dXhSUFCjwAQzA> Mailing List <https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-kyiv> Slack <https://owasp.slack.com/messages/chapter-ua/> SlideShare <https://www.slideshare.net/owaspKyiv>