[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: OWASP Hungary and O2/Telefonica+NCSC

dirk wetter dirk at owasp.org
Wed Aug 8 11:04:38 UTC 2018

In Germany several people got this too. Sometimes twice after ignoring the
first one.

Cheers, Dirk

On Wednesday, August 1, 2018, Rashad Aliyev <microphprashad at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Timur, I received this email too :)
> On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 5:40 PM, Timur 'x' Khrotko [owasp] <timur at owasp.org>
wrote:

>> Hello, what would you do with such an inquiry?

would like to let you know about the Cyber Security startups accelerator
that The National Cyber Security Center (NCSC) in the UK and O2/Telefonica
is setting up, as I think it could be very interesting for your members in
Hungary.

>> We are currently looking for startups that could benefit from the
technical support of the NCSC, and explore if the product could be used by
Telefonica/o2, or can be re-sold to our 300M customers worldwide.

>> Additionally, we are looking to invest free equity 25K and free
workspace with up to 10 great start-ups in the space.

>> Do you think it would be possible to forward this to your Hungary
members? Here some links that may help:

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6427925808102277120

>> They would be part of a programme that has seen the likes of Elliptic,
StatusToday and Secure Code Warrior involved.