[Owasp-leaders] Leaders/Contributors/Volunteers Meeting at BSidesLV

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Sun Aug 5 16:58:02 UTC 2018

Martin,

I will be out at BSidesLV on the first day and will shift my efforts over
to BlackHat on Wednesday.  I know the woman who runs registration and she
said that they only have 325 walk-up badges this year and people will be
lining up at 5:30 AM to get them.  Hope that helps in determining how early
you need to get there.

~josh