[Owasp-leaders] Help with OWASP books project - need a web designer

Timur 'x' Khrotko [owasp] timur at owasp.org
Sat Aug 4 22:42:08 UTC 2018

Offtopic: especially the use of printed guides is doubtful, so I suggest
not to make that a priority format/output -- that's an important frame
requirement when you make choices about CSS. My experience is that if you
made a pole then most of our colleagues would say guides are useless
devices when it comes to help developers in their practices. Noone reads
guides, instead they check stackoverflow for guidance. So we have to create
one click away guidelines competing with the sof articles.

Using Ms doc to create stylesheets you mean!? Any and all word processors
create horrible HTML and CSS.

What I suggested aims to use clean, maintainable and reusable (for
different media) CSS. So that I suggested to use a combo: take a standard,
maintained md CSS, add your own look on top of it.

If OWASP had a professionally designed standard document template I could
make you a CSS with that look. Have we? (Or the document design case is
like with the new site design, a doomed goal ))

Timur

--

secmachine․net #wepowersecdev