[Owasp-leaders] [balint:7129] Help with OWASP books project - need a web designer

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Sat Aug 4 22:15:27 UTC 2018

Thanks Timur,

   - So far in my research I got a makefile and have been able to publish
   from MD to html/epub/PDF - (PDFs are useful to print physical copies of
   books).
   -
   https://github.com/kerberosmansour/OWASP-Books/tree/master/OWASPBooks/InProgress/SAMM/v1.5
   - this is the example for SAMM - note epub/HTML/PDF artifcats

so we have a process, but my challenge is on the design side and would like
some help there to produce a template for all OWASP to use (both CSS &
Latex) - I heard some have used MS Doc for style but I am not familiar with
that process.

-Sherif

Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: