[Owasp-leaders] RESPOND: Leaders/Contributors/Volunteers Meeting in BlackHat

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Thu Aug 2 23:43:11 UTC 2018

IOActive has also offered to the OWASP community a meet-up 5-6 pm or just
stop in anytime.

You may also be familiar with Daniels OWASP Project work related to IoT.
details: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Internet_of_Things_Project

RSVP @
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ioasis-las-vegas-20th-anniversary-celebration-tickets-47572862713

Cheers.