[Owasp-leaders] RESPOND: Leaders/Contributors/Volunteers Meeting in BlackHat

Martín Villalba martin.villalba at owasp.org
Thu Aug 2 06:36:18 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'll be in Vegas Aug 6th-13th for BSidesLV and DEFCON, and happy to connect
with any OWASP members that will be around.  I am not planning to attend
BlackHat but could possibly make it to this and/or other OWASP meetings
depending on my schedule.  For this one in particular, would I need a
BlackHat conference ticket in order to get access?

Thanks,
Martín.