[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: OWASP Hungary and O2/Telefonica+NCSC

Timur 'x' Khrotko [owasp] timur at owasp.org
Wed Aug 1 13:51:14 UTC 2018

I guess all address belonging to the European chapters listed on the wiki
did get it. ))

My colleague checked that it's not really about appsec, the deadline to
apply is ridiculously short etc. On the other hand the style is appropriate.

So I ask what our policy and practice tells in theory?

--

secmachine․net #wepowersecdev