[Owasp-leaders] any update on speakers and training sessions in AppSecEU ?

Sam Stepanyan sam.stepanyan at owasp.org
Wed Apr 25 19:22:37 UTC 2018

Aurelijus,

The AppSecEU 2018 has just published the training sessions agenda:

https://2018.appsec.eu/program/trainings

Talks are being finalised and will be published soon.

Best regards,
Sam

--

Sam Stepanyan
OWASP London Chapter Leader
sam.stepanyan at owasp.org
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/London
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon

Consider giving back and supporting the open community by becoming an OWASP member today!