[Owasp-leaders] Teaching resources

Adrian Winckles adrian.winckles at owasp.org
Wed Apr 25 10:54:43 UTC 2018

Thanks Simon

One of the projects I'd been working on from the Summit last year and
hopefully from teh Summit this year as well (funding pending) was for the
MSc Application Security Curriculum project whicgh  needs more work to look
at the skills and knowledge students should learnt as part of such
qualification, we had an initial attempt at gathering opinions by survey at
the last summit but the majority returned surveys were “lost” before they
were handed over

My aim would be to produce a wider survey of OWASP trainers and educational
supporters to canvas opinions on a wider range of generic Application
Security Skills and knowledge which would be required from a MSc curriculum
and determining suitable learning objectives to be able to produce an
“open” curriculum for any educational institution or trainer to use.

A second and larger part of the work is then to map the knowledge, skills &
learning objectives to OWASP Project materials to help deliver quality
educational experiences to those study Application Security.

Thanks

Adrian