[Owasp-leaders] OWASP A&D Project
takaharu.ogasa at owasp.org
Tue Apr 24 00:13:47 UTC 2018
We are so excited to announce that Sendai, Kyushu and Natori chatper
has been working together and started our new project "OWASP A&D
The project focuses on improving hands on skills for developers to FIX
THE VULNERABILITIES. We provide deliberately vulnerable web
application platform including the linux OS web server environment.
Free to try developers to find vulnerability and *fix* them.
The platform will include the following functionality.
- Competition mode for CTF-like event
- Stand alone mode for self-study
- Automated attack codes evoked scheduled and manually
- Scoring server based on SLA constantly monitor each web-apps are
alive, whether the attack codes succeeds.
With this platform
- Anyone can host a competition event
- Have a hands on training session within an organization
- Have simulated incident response through working with pentesters
and developers together
- Take time and try at home
We have already had four competition events using this platform during
the last 6 month went well and had so much fun! Currently the team is
working hard editing the platform suitable for deliver.
Takaharu Ogasa / OWASP Sendai Chapter Leader
Yuichi Hattori / OWASP Kyushu Chapter Leader
Shota Sato / OWASP Natori Chapter Leader
OWASP A&D Project Team
More information about the OWASP-Leaders