[Owasp-leaders] Problems with sending mails to mailing list

Harold Blankenship harold.blankenship at owasp.org
Wed Apr 18 12:27:42 UTC 2018

Achim, thank you for checking into the Barracuda side of things. Matt
and I were on it yesterday as well.  Another issue is that we seem to be
getting spammed with subscription requests from a particular account
(neil+[xyz]@neildeer.com where xyz is a random set of letters).  I have
been investigating ways to shut that down and have made a number of
modifications.  The lists should be working better.  Please let me know
if you begin having issues again.

Regards,

*OWASP Foundation*
Harold L. Blankenship
Director, Projects and Technology Support
harold.blankenship at owasp.org <mailto:harold.blankenship at owasp.org>
Direct: +1 512.644.3053 <tel:1.512.644.3053>

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by
becoming a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making
a donation <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!
Join us at AppSec Eu 2018 <https://2018.appsec.eu> 2-6 July in London,
UK and at AppSec USA 2018 <https://2018.appsecusa.org> 8-12 October in