[Owasp-leaders] Next Summit (4th-8th June), please add Working Sessions and reach out to attendees that need to be at the Summit

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Apr 16 15:40:38 UTC 2018

Hi, the Summit is all about working sessions (vs conference presentations).

So for example on CSRFGuard, the idea would be to create one (or more)
working sessions on that tool (maybe working on a feature or getting the
participants to use it on a test website). In terms of getting sponsors to
add features, the Summit will be a great place to present your ideas and
see who is interested (we should think a bit on the best way to make that
happen, maybe set up an area where that plan can be exposed/presented?)

For the AppSec event, let's coordinate the best way to promote it with the
members of the OWASP organisation that are going to be at the Summit

Dinis