[Owasp-leaders] Reminder: OWASP BeNeLux sponsors 3 summit tickets + Adam Shostack as keynote

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sat Apr 14 15:52:53 UTC 2018

hi,

reminder - 1 week left to apply for sponsorship (ticket, no travel) by the
BeNeLux chapters.
there are a lot of new interesting working sessions created now (and more
to come):
https://open-security-summit.org/working-sessions/
new this year are the user session to learn about the owasp projects:
https://open-security-summit.org/user-sessions/

We will also have a couple of keynotes on Monday and Friday
the first keynote we can announce is Adam Shostack (
https://adam.shostack.org/), author of THE book on Threat Modeling
so: reasons enough to join us! :-)

Kind regards
Seba