[Owasp-leaders] Who will join me at DefCon at the OWASP Table?

Tanya Janca tanya.janca at owasp.org
Thu Apr 12 15:32:58 UTC 2018

More information :

 I'm looking for people willing to do 2-4 hour shifts.  Just hang out at
the table, tell people about OWASP, give away stickers, and talk appsec.
You can do one shift or as many as you like.  But we need to make sure at
least two people are at the table at all times, so we are going to make a
sign up sheet.  You can choose whatever times you want.  👍