[Owasp-leaders] any update on speakers and training sessions in AppSecEU ?

Aurelijus Stanislovaitis aurelijus.stanislovaitis at owasp.org
Wed Apr 11 11:38:42 UTC 2018

Sam,
with all due respect I would argue that it is too late.
Registration is open since mid-March. How would I suppose to book a
training if there are no choices?
In my team we desperately seek for the contents of the conference because
it is not just the spirit of AppSec what historically attracted us to
AppSec but most important the excellent content of conf/training.

Needless to say this year is slightly disappointing since seems I'm unable
to defend the training budget to be spent on AppSec and other alternatives
are winning unfortunately.

best regards
Aurelijus