[Owasp-leaders] 1 st OWASP Meeting at OWASP Danang Chapter

Ade Yoseman ade.putra at owasp.org
Tue Apr 10 15:05:22 UTC 2018

Sure
We want to keep active chapters in south east asia or asia.
.phuong is populer in vietnam... ^_^ ...

I am happy to help owasp korea to active again conduct 1st meetup this
year..
Althought the last activities is in 2015....

I believe in the future we have owasp cambodia, owasp laos or owasp timor
leste which active likely owasp chapters in europe...

So we are in here need your help...

Best regards

Ade yoseman