[Owasp-leaders] Request for Review: OWASP Consumer Top Ten Safe Web Habits

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Wed Sep 13 17:55:54 UTC 2017

Just so that I'm clear... you're asking the general public to use these
guidelines, you want my mother to read this and go, "Oh, sure, I can do
that."? Or is this for the technically proficient OWASP community.

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Editor/Moderator, DevOps Group on LinkedIn (57K members and growing)*