[Owasp-leaders] Upcoming OWASP Brooklyn meetup (9/7) -- focus on local mentorship updates

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sat Sep 2 13:00:13 UTC 2017

Congratulations on your appointment to the committee.  I am not able to
attend your meeting personally but hope to meet you at OWASP AppSecUSA in
Orlando in a few weeks.

All leaders should be attending AppSecUSA if volunteer time permits to
colobrate at the leaders session and relay what's working what's not and
what needs to change for the good of the foundation and the membership that
is OWASP.

Stay focused on open source software guides, tools and resources and all
demographics and groups will benefit from your leadership locally and
globally.

Good luck Zoe!!

--

Tom Brennan, Global Board of Directors, OWASP Foundation Inc.

(973) 202-0122 | www.owasp.org | @owasp

*Improving Software Security One Byte At A Time*