[Owasp-leaders] Offtopic

Kim Carter kim.carter at owasp.org
Tue Oct 31 22:16:48 UTC 2017

I think the security conscious amongst us may not like the idea of
opening huge port ranges to allow discord egress.

If we're choosing discord, what is the strategy for this?

Kim Carter

OWASP New Zealand Chapter Leader (Christchurch)

Author of *Holistic Info-Sec for Web Developers*
<http://www.holisticinfosecforwebdevelopers.com>

c: +64 274 622 607