[Owasp-leaders] Offtopic

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Tue Oct 31 20:46:08 UTC 2017

Yes please!  We can just add projects to that form or create one for you!
Discourse will eventually house all projects, chapters, committees, and
community activity.

Slack will still coexist, but I am hoping that over time and with input we
will have made Discourse such a great environment that it meets the needs
that slack does better and in a streamlined way.

That said, slack will continue as is.

Best,
Tiffany

Tiffany Long