[Owasp-leaders] Sendai is looking for overseas speakers

Takaharu Ogasa takaharu.ogasa at owasp.org
Mon Oct 16 00:30:43 UTC 2017

Dear Shahmeer, Minhaz,

Thank you for your interest! Great to hear from you.
It is going to be a small group local meeting with about 25 people. So it
might not be cost effective but If you have any chance coming to Japan, I
think it is good opportunity to meet people get to know each other.
Unfortunately, we can only cover domestic travel within Japan and one night
of accomodation in Sendai but it is going be great fun!
Monthly meeting is scheduled with 1-2 weeks notice usually. If you can let
me know about when you are able to come I will arrange the meeting to suit
your schedule.

Thanks,

Taka