[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Fwd: [owasp accounting] SAMM project funds status

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Sat Oct 14 05:48:50 UTC 2017

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that the budgetary policy and process
for Chapters
and Projects with over $5k is available on the wiki
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/8f23c228-7e90-470a-bda2-719c50c638c7/owasp-org-index-php-chapters-and-projects-with-over-5k>.
Each chapter or project leader with more than 5 k will be contacted
individually learn more.  If you have any questions, please feel free to
reach out to myself or Andre van der Stock, Board Treasurer.

I want to underscore the fact that this is not an effort to find a way to
take funds from Chapters or Projects, but a way to help Projects and
Chapters think about how they want to use their funds strategically over
time.  We worked to make sure that the process is simple, uniform, and
transparent.

Best,
Tiffany

Tiffany Long