[Owasp-leaders] Installation guide for OWASP Juice Shop in Ubuntu

Bjoern Kimminich bjoern.kimminich at owasp.org
Fri Oct 13 06:04:55 UTC 2017

Wow, that's an awesome guide! Thanks for sharing that!

As a Windows user (yes, I'm serious) I didn't know it is that complicated to get this silly Node.js app running on Linux... Just out of curiosity, did you ever try using Docker instead? Is it any simpler to set up on Ubuntu?

If you like, your manual could become part of the official docs. I'm thinking like an "Appendix B:  Step by step installation on Ubuntu" or something... Feel free to ping me directly to discuss this idea!

Cheers,
Björn