[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Fwd: [owasp accounting] SAMM project funds status

Ian Gorrie ian.gorrie at owasp.org
Thu Oct 12 17:39:56 UTC 2017

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 10:12 AM, Tom Brennan <tomb at owasp.org> wrote:

> Regardless the agenda item was tabled last during last nights public and
> recorded board meeting <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/October_11,_2017>by
> the request of Andrew via Matt K., and is carried to the next public
> meeting in Nov <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/November_8,_2017>. The
> should be an acceptable resolution by the next months meeting consent
> agenda.

Not finding a recording in the wiki.  There's a bizarre video from, I
assume, the leadership session in old business.  Please link to recording.
I would like to hear what the board had to say.

> *Re: The Election and the easy button on who to vote for*
> IMHO all excellent candidates with lots of direct and indirect passion
> like you and some with a long history at OWASP.  In a quick check, I don't
> see your name on the current membership roster, perhaps under another
> alias/name?

Interesting that you ask, Tom. Not sure why someone didn't update the
spreadsheet.  Someone might want to ask why and is the answer more tools on
unlisted third-party portals.

If you have an issue with that or need further assistance, you can visit
> www.owasp.org of course and submit a support ticket
> <http://www.tfaforms.com/308703> that will be routed based on category of
> the request to the best team member to service the member of the
> association.

Is there a ticket selection for the indirect passion department?

Looking forward to listening to the board meeting.

Thanks,

-i