[Owasp-leaders] "Confirm your subscription to <shady service>" spam email flood on OWASP address

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Tue Oct 3 22:01:56 UTC 2017

Bjoern,

Not that this helps you but you're the first person I've heard about
getting any kind of volume of SPAM.

>From time to time, lists.owasp.org gets some SPAM but its maybe 1 or 2
emails per list per day.  Over 800 lists, its a decent number but per list,
not so much.

I'm kinda surprised that you're seeing those as Google Mail is generally
pretty good about catching spam.

Sorry I don't have better news.

Cheers!

--