[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Sticker party

Zoe Braiterman zoe.braiterman at owasp.org
Mon Oct 2 04:17:31 UTC 2017

Hi Sean,

I'm interested in co-leading. I'll also reach out to my fellow WIA Committee officers to discuss co-leading as OWASP committee leaders. Wendy Istavnick had planned to participate the AppSec USA sticker party and had ordered 100 WIA stickers as a Committee in preparation for the conference.

Will plan to discuss WIA sticker party plans at next our committee meeting. Either way, count me in as an individual!

Best,
Zoe