[Owasp-leaders] Help Craft the OWASP BSc and MSc Curricula

John Jairo Copete john.copete at owasp.org
Sun May 28 03:31:03 UTC 2017

Hello,
I find this initiative very interesting, which is very necessary. I want
you to take this initiative very seriously so that it can be extended to
the whole
Spanish speaking community, for which I offer myself as a collaborator.

Greetings from Cali - Colombia

*John Copete*
Magíster en Seguridad Informática
OWASP Cali Chapter Leader