[Owasp-leaders] 2017 Global Board of Directors Call for Candidates is Now Open!

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue May 23 20:46:01 UTC 2017

Hi Larry,

An update to the Bylaws
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Foundation_ByLaws> section 2.02
motioned by Josh Sokol second by Michael Coates, then voted on and passed
by the entire board at the February, 8, 2017
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Votes> board meeting,
indicates the board members listed below would not be eligible to run again
in the upcoming election:

Tom Brennan
Michael Coates
Tobias Gondrom
Josh Sokol

--
Regards,

*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

OWASP Foundation
1200-C Agora Drive, #232 |Bel Air, MD  21014 | USA
Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784 | Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021