[Owasp-leaders] OWASP London Facebook Live Feed this evening

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Tue May 23 09:07:51 UTC 2017

Hi Timur,

Indeed, more chapters record and stream and I have not forgotten the great
OWASP EEE, I was honored to be part of!

Thank you a lot for the write-up, perfect how to set up for streaming you
chapter talks!
Maybe this can be shared on the OWASP media team site, for other chapters
to re-use?
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Media_Project

Cheers,
-martin