[Owasp-leaders] File hosting

Sam Stepanyan sam.stepanyan at owasp.org
Sat May 20 14:40:15 UTC 2017

Hi Tanya,

We use OWASP wiki and believe it is the best choice for hosting
presentation slides, because unlike generic file hosting sites like
Github, Dropbox, Google Drive etc OWASP.ORG is NEVER blocked by
corporate content filtering proxies. Hosting on OWASP.ORG also give
confidence to the person who downloads the file that it comes from a
trusted source.

We ask our speakers to provide the slides of their talks in either
PowerPoint or PDF format.

Check out the OWASP London Past events page:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/London#Past_Events

Uploading files is easy, when you are in the new Edit mode just use the
Insert->Media menu

Alternatively you can upload files by going to this URL

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Special:Upload

Hope this helps,

Sam

P.S. Sherif and I had a great fun with the first ever LIVE STREAM of
OWASP London chapter meeting which was viewed live by 1700 people and
700 more people watched it after the event was over. It was very easy to
set up, just an iPhone on a tripod, good Wifi connection and a charger.
And a Facebook page of course!

--

Sam Stepanyan
OWASP London Chapter Leader