[Owasp-leaders] WARNING: Good news!

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Wed May 17 04:47:36 UTC 2017

Fantastic result, and exactly the sort of positive outreach! :)

And great job to all involved in AppSec EU - sounds like a tremendous
conference. I am going to work out how to do live Q&A sessions using one of
OWASP's social media platforms (had a lot of negative pushback for Facebook
from speakers, which is funny as we have over 15,000 folks in the Facebook
group looking for content from us!), and then set up times to meet with
various speakers who've expressed an interest. I am looking forward to
seeing the videos from AppSec EU on our video platforms and social media.

thanks
Andrew