[Owasp-leaders] Mediawiki refresh?

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue May 16 10:33:45 UTC 2017

The website project is a core item to the community, have you seen this
page by chance.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Initiatives_Global_Strategic_Focus/website_project
(see reports)

That historical page has detail of future state including wire frames

At AppSecUSA 2016 this effort moved to operations team for implementation
and does take time. Updates are posted to the blog example:
https://owasp.blogspot.com/2017/05/owasp-operations-update-for-may-2017_5.html?m=1

If you have the time to help hands on reach out to staff and ask to
volunteer.  There is budget, support and defined desired outcome.